If you are looking for Radiant Complexion, that heathy look and the most glowing make-up, you have just found your new best friend.
We are pretty sure that you, as us girls from DARLINGYOU, have been on a quest to find the ideal light. Yes, we need lots of light specially if we are posting constantly on Instagram. And Aren’t we all?
To our delight, Sisley Paris is harnessing the power of light with Instant Éclat, the brand’s new instant glow primer.
An instant burst of radiance for the skin that immediately illuminates and energises the complexion.
What we’ve been all looking for: An Instant Burst of Light!
Instant Éclat makes the skin glow like a halo thanks to its new “Light Catching System” technology, developed by Sisley’s laboratories and composed of:
– radiance-revealing pearlescent particles that make for luminous, subtly pink make-up with a satin nish that feels like silk.
– a soft-focus agent that optimises light diffusion and smoothes skin texture.
– a soft-focus gel that leaves an even, smoothing film on the surface of the skin.
The results: skin is smoothed, evened out, and beautiful with a sheer texture. In just seconds, areas of shadow and signs of fatigue are erased. Skin is illuminated; it re ects light more effectively and instantly shines with new radiance.
What Sisley Says
An infusion of light for make-up with a BOOST OF RADIANCE
A “RADIANCE-BOOSTING” SKINCARE COCKTAIL THAT ENERGISES, TONES, PLUMPS, AND HYDRATES THE SKIN
Instant Éclat relies on a cocktail of 4 active ingredients that complement each other and boost the 4 key criteria of complexion radiance:
– Kiwi extract improves the skin’s energy and vitality.
– Butcher’s Broom extract tones.
– Padina pavonica extract restores plumpness by reinforcing the skin’s “water cushion”.
– vegetable Glycerine hydrates.
Day after day, the complexion’s natural radiance is boosted for an ideal beauty result.
How to Apply
3 application methods for made-to-measure glow
1. BEFORE foundation, ALL OVER THE FACE
This will bring out the “light from within”. The foundation’s radiance is boosted. It lasts longer. The complexion truly glows.
2. AFTER foundation, on the CONTOURS OF THE FACE
This is the “strobing” technique. The face is beautified with light. The features are drawn up, the contours of the face redefined.
3. ALONE on the skin ALL OVER THE FACE
This is the “healthy glow” result: boosts the complexion’s natural radiance for a glowing nude result.