View this post on Instagram
the make-up removers
THAT TREAT YOUR FACE
on the go
” A spa feeling
that will change your make-up removal routine for good”
Triple-oil Balm Make-Up Remover & Cleanser face and eyes
• Take a small amount of the balm and apply it to the skin.
• Delicately massage the face and eyes until the formula transforms into a silky oil.
• Carefully rinse off the oil, which becomes a milky emulsion upon contact with water.
This balm is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and can also be used by contact lens wearers. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control.
Eye And Lip Gel Make-Up Remover
Choose from two methods:
• Using the fingertips, apply a small amount of product on dry skin to the lips, eyelids and lashes, then gently massage using circular motions to remove make-up. Wipe off using a cotton pad. Do not rinse.
• Put a small amount of product on a cotton pad, then gently wipe it over the eye, from top to bottom, and the lips to remove make-up. Do not rinse.
The gel make-up remover has been designed to suit sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control.
Radiance Foaming Cream Depolluting Cleansing Make-Up Remover
Radiance Foaming Cream can be applied to dry or wet skin. One or two pumps into the hand provide sufficient product to massage the face and obtain a rich cream texture. Rinse off thoroughly with water once the product has transformed. This massage ritual can also be performed using the gentle brush.