The Best and Sexiest NARS Palette will arrive soon in Switzerland and we are looking forward to it.
The NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette is absolutely stunning.
All shades in this palette are wearable on a daily basis and that’s a big statement. Seldomly a brand releases a pallet that is so versatile and can be used in so many occasions: day, night, parties, special occasions, you name it.
“This palette has a creamy feeling even though it’s dry,” says Rachel Goodwin, NARS director of Pro Artistry and Red Carpet. “It moves with the skin in this unique luxurious way, yet you get the same hyper-pigmentation that NARS is known for.” We got it Sister!
This Palette is absolutely unique, we even dare to say, the best one ever created by NARS as we anticipate using every single color right down to the pan. There is also a balanced combination of styles: 50% neutral mattes (including NARS cult classic Coconut Grove) and 50% shimmery and/or metallic satins.
The colours are extremely pigmented, excellent quality, a complete texture and color payoff. The shades in this Palette:
- Biarritz – the perfect creamy neutral matte cream, the one that you search for every single day. Great as an eyeshadow base or even to create that soft/ retro look.
- Satisfaction – shimmering light pink with a soft gold shimmer, perfect for day time and to add some light to any combination you choose.
- Delirium – metallic rose sparkle, the colour you need for a beauty statement.
- Temptress – satin paprika red is the shade you will go to when you want to be bold.
- Seven Heaven – matte neutral sand, also perfect as a base or as an addition to any look.
- Shadow Hill – matte warm brown is simply perfection, the shade you always looked for in any palette.
- Mendoza – sparkling pink copper. Do we even need to comment on this Fabulous Pink?
- Wicked Game – satin cranberry with a soft sheen, is one of our favourite shades as its colour is so unique and intensely pigmented.
- Shooting Star – sparkling glitzy pink champagne, perfect for that final touch on your eyeshadow.
- La La – shimmering warm bronze, in combination with Seven Heaven and Shadown Hill creates the most beautiful dégradé effect.
- Fallen Star – shimmering antique bronze with a khaki-sparkle sheen, is the most beautiful colour that NARS have ever created.
- Coconut Grove – matte deep brown. We love this colour. We all need a matte.
The mattes are smooth and silky feeling to the touch. The shimmers are our favourite textures in this palette.
And the countdown starts now.