The greatest things can only be found if we are looking for them. On the midst of a devastating breakup, while I was desperately searching for ways to mend my spirit and move on, I have found these 7 quotes that made an incredible difference in how I set my mind moving forward.
- Don’t cry when the sun is gone … Because the tears won’t let you see the stars. – Violeta Parra
- Often what feels like the end of the world is really the rough beginning of a new pathway to a far better place.
- At your absolute best you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll be priceless to the right person.
- Stay real, stay loyal, stay honest.
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you … Then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.
- To be rejected by someone does not mean you should also reject yourself.
My point is that being sad and feeling this pain is a normal response to loss. Indeed, it would be strange – and also worrisome – if you WEREN’T sad. The loss for your dream of love with him IS REAL. And for you to be able to come out of the loss of the relationship okay means that you do need to mourn it.
Listen to my Breakup Playlist.
iamfearlesssoul.com has been a great source of inspiration, so if you find yourself searching for inner strength, check their audios and videos. You’ll feel better, motivated, and hopefully willing to make a change in the way you see yourself and your life from now on.
View this post on Instagram